The University of Cincinnati, College of DAAP, School of Art, MFA, 2006
Northern Kentucky University, BFA, 2003
Gnomon Master Classes, Telecommute, 2008
Autodesk Certified Instructor Training, Centre NAD, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 2008
Red Tail Studios – Owner (2009 – present)
- Develop interactive applications using Adobe Flash and ActionScript 3.
- High Polygon and Low Polygon Modeling, Digital Sculpting, UV unwrap and texture creation.
- Independent and Contract Game Development for multiple platforms.
Miami University, Oxford Campus, Full-Time Tenure Track Assistant Professor, Department of Art./Interactive media Studies (2015-Present)
- Teach courses and develop curriculum for game art and game development.
- Develop and maintain research agenda within the field of game development.
- Serve on committees as assigned.
Columbia College Chicago – Full Time Tenure Track Assistant Professor of Game Design (2010 – 2015)
- Coordinate the Game Art, Development, and Game Sound Concentrations of the Game Design Major.
- Develop and teach courses about game art creation and game art/development production pipelines.
- Chair, Interactive Arts & Media Department Curriculum Committee.
- Chair, School of Media Arts Curriculum Committee.
- Hire and manage adjunct instructors for the game art and game sound majors.
- Represent the Game Major at the Game Developers conference.
- Lead the Game Art Concentration to over 50 percent growth in enrollment in three years.
Springfield College, Springfield, MA – Full Time Assistant Professor of Animation (2008 – 2010)
- Developed and taught courses in 2D/3D animation and Game Design.
- Committee work as assigned.
Casper College, Casper, WY – Instructor of Digital Design (2006 – 2008)
- Developed the Graphic Design major.
- Designed and oversaw the construction of the design lab.
- Taught graphic design courses and developed curriculum.
- Unreal Engine 4 and Unity3D
- Allegorithmic Substance Designer and Substance Painter
- 3Ds Max and Maya
- Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator,InDesign, and After Effects
- Pixologic ZBrush
- Allegorithmic Substance Designer, Substance Painter and Bitmap2Material
- Quixel Suite
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Agile Development and Scrum
- Mobile Game Development
- Team Leadership
- Game Art and Animation Pipelines
- UI/UX Design for Interactive Media